I get it, you have no control over your child. They run your house. You buy them candy and toys and wrap your paycheck around their every whim. Or maybe you don't spoil them and they are the best behaved child in the world. Onboard the plane you must be the parent, and that means following the rules.
I am tired of repeating over and over and over again that your child over 2 years old must be in THEIR OWN SEATBELT. You are not stronger than a seatbelt. Your arms will not be able to hold your child when we hit wake turbulence. You can not keep a child in your lap if the plane stops suddenly. Your child will become a 'meat bullet' and fly into someone else and injure them. There are other planes taxiing around us. The airport has lots of traffic. We can't see clear air turbulence and it can cause major injuries. The seatbelt sign is on for a reason.Please obey it.
Just put the child into the seat and buckle the belt. Hold your hand over the buckle so they can't undo it. Yes, they may cry. Yes, they may scream. They may even throw a huge temper tantrum. But they will be safe and that is what really matters.
I really don't want to keep telling you this but I am required to by law. Part of my job is to make sure you're safe even though you seem not to care. I can't afford a fine from the FAA. Really, if I wasn't responsible for your life you could do whatever you wanted. But I am responsible. So buckle up please.
No comments:
Post a Comment