Monday, February 21

Flying Sick

For those of you who think it is a good idea to fly while you are sick, I am asking - no begging you. PLEASE STAY HOME. If you do decide to fly in spite of my advice, please keep a little common courtesy in mind.


1. Cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze. I'd rather not be sprayed with your bacteria, thanks. And especially if the beverage cart is next to you.

2. Ask for some handi-wipes and/or kleenex. If you sneeze into your bare hands and then touch the seatbelt & the tray table it kind of defeats the purpose of covering your mouth in the first place.

3. Do NOT shove your nasty used kleenex into the seat back pocket for me to find later when I clean the plane. I would be happy to pick them up when I walk through the cabin at least 20 times per flight.

4. Masks aren't just for MJ's kids anymore. The air is recirculated and keeping your bacteria to yourself is great. I want to highfive everyone who wears a mask on the plane. And then immediately drench my hands in anti-bac.

5. If you feel nauseous, SAY SOMETHING. We have 'air sickness' bags as well as great, leak proof larger garbage bags for those of you with a large stomach capacity. Nothing ruins my day faster than cleaning up your vomit while trying to keep everyone else from joining in.

6. If you have a fever, STAY HOME. You ARE contagious and should NOT be around people.


This has been a public service announcement, now back to your regular programming... 

No comments:

Post a Comment